How are the New Year’s resolutions going!?
Below is a really good top 10 in new year’s resolutions;
- Diet or eat healthier and Create my Life in Cache plan – https://lifeincache.com/Life in Cache
- Exercise more
- Lose weight
- Save more and spend less – our personal favorite! Reference Life in Cache
- Learn a new skill or hobby
- Quit smoking
- Read more
- Find another job
- Travel more
- Spend more time with family and friends
So many people forget to organise their lives.
This is useful not only for yourself but also for the ones that mean the most to you, your family and friends.
Because so many things are forgotten at key and emotional times in our lives and here is just a few;
- Your Digital World – Modern day living has landed us with a personal but sometimes complicated digital world. We hold many digital accounts from, Spotify, Amazon, Netflix, Sky, Social Media, Bank Accounts, Home Utilities, Email Accounts, Mobile Phone accounts, Password managers, Cloud storage… the list goes on. Never forget a login or password again.
Allow the ones you care about access to these accounts at the right time.
- Unclaimed Assets – According to the Unclaimed Assets Register, there is up to £20 billion in the UK alone waiting to be claimed by their rightful owners ranging from life insurance policies, bank accounts, and pensions.
Don’t allow any of your hard earned assets to be overlooked.
Make organising your life No1 on the new year’s resolution list!
Life in Cache is a highly secure, digital archive of everything essential, for the people that matter to access should something unexpected happen to you.
It is easy to use, cost-effective and can be accessed from anywhere in the world 24/7
Don’t delay, sign up today and receive your 30-day free trial. https://lifeincache.com/